In addition to alternative dispute resolution solutions, BCDR-AAA offers a range of state-of-the-art facilities for meetings and conferences.
Detailed below is a comprehensive list of the additional services that we offer:
Up to 25 people seated 106 m2
Up to 12 people seated 40 m2
Up to 12 people seated 45 m2
Up to 8 people seated 17 m2
- HD monitor/video
- Audio enhancement (PA)
- Telephone/fax/telephone conferencing
- Wifi internet connections
- Simultaneous interpretation booth with equipment and headsets (on-site and built-in)
- On-site technical support
- Video conferencing (room-to-room and remote)
- Evidence camera
- Interactive white board
- Audio/visual recording with annotation
- Live notes support
On-site catering for breaks and meals through local vendors
Beverages (Tea, Coffee, Cappuccino, Espresso and Water)
8am – 12pm
12pm – 4pm
4pm – 8pm (30% additional charge)
Payment can be made via credit card, bank transfer or company cheque.
Cancellation will be accepted up to 4 days before the event and thereafter a 50% cancellation fee will be levied on the quoted/scheduled charges on the food and beverages.