Reasons to choose the Bahrain Chamber for Dispute Resolution (BCDR-AAA), include:
- BCDR-AAA, in partnership with the American Arbitration Association (AAA), provides local, regional and international businesses and governments with fast and Transparent alternative dispute resolution solutions as an alternative to potentially lengthy and costly traditional litigation.
- Expedited Procedure: Our arbitration rules specifically stipulate an expedited arbitration process designed for efficiency and swift execution of the arbitration process.
- Summary Procedure: Our arbitration rules also stipulates a summary procedure to resolve on a summary basis any legal or factual issue considered by the applicant party to be material to the outcome of the arbitration
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR): Our arbitration rules allows the parties to consider how technology, including electronic communications, might be used to increase the efficiency and economy of the proceedings
- Finality of Award: The neutrality and independence of BCDR-AAA is guaranteed by law. Parties have the flexibility to choose their counsel, the governing law, and the language of the proceedings and are guaranteed jurisdictional and legal certainty to their arbitral awards, which are not subject to appeal in Bahrain.
- BCDR-AAA provides state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology solutions.